Monday 13 February 2012

DOPETHIRTEEN

After posting my Green Hue images, I decided to dedicate a post to the gorgeous Nadia, and a new clothing line which is close to her heart. DopeThirteen is a clothing range designed by her boyfriend, Imran Shaikh based upon Hip Hop and Skater culture. 

"The Aztec sun represents life's cycle and the sacrifices we must make. The two diamonds covering the eyes simply represent wealth and prosperity. The Thirteen is based on how people try to avoid bad luck by keeping away from anything numbered or labelled thirteen, so to have this numbered on our logo metaphorically is to act in disregard to what others believe or do." Quote - DopeThirteen

I love this new brand, the logo is new, fresh and current. With the proper promotion I can see this going far. Personally I can't wait to get my hands on a tee. Hope you like. Below are some images taken from the website of the clothing. TAKE A LOOK!  DopeThirteen





Images Copyright DopeThirteen